Please Call (02) 9380 9999

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Any business that provides advice, whether it’s financial advice, consulting or even health advice, needs to be covered for professional indemnity.

What is Professional Indemnity insurance?

As litigation becomes more and more prevalent in our society, it’s becoming more common for businesses requiring professional indemnity insurance. Anyone who is in the business of providing advice in any capacity whatsoever, whether its in the Consulting, Health, Design, or Financial sphere and who can be sued for making a genuine mistake requires professional indemnity insurance. Coverage is provided for the performance or the failure to perform, incorrect advice provided, Civil Liability arising from a breach of Professional Duty.

Civil Liability insurance provides financial protection to meet the costs of defending legal actions and settlement of damages that may become payable.

Some of the most common industries/professions that require professional indemnity include:


-       Business consultants

-       Architects and engineers

-       Real estate agents

-       Recruitment consultants

-       Financial advisors

-       Accountants

-       Marketing and multimedia professionals

-       Training organisations and consultants

What Does Professional Indemnity insurance Cover?

Professional indemnity insurance will cover the costs associated with defending any civil liability cases and any settlement of damages the business is required to pay. 


Professional Indemnity is underwritten on the merits of each individual risk and premiums are calculated accordingly we pride ourselves on providing the best possible and most comprehensive solution for your business.


Obtain A Quote

Click here to access our free, no obligation quote facility supported by leading Australian insurance underwriters

Do More With Mib Online

Renew, make a claim or manage your insurance anytime anywhere…

Make a payment View my policies Update my details Download policies