Please Call (02) 9380 9999

Residential Properties

Insuring properties which you own but don’t live in can be a complicated business, to make it simpler we have a policy specifically designed to protect your investment.


As an independent broker, we are not bound to use the insurance products of any one insurance company. We work for you, sourcing the most suitable policy, negotiating the best price and acting as your advocate should you need to make a claim.


Residential Property Insurance also known as Strata Insurance for buildings which are registered under strata or unit title legislation and Landlords Insurance for buildings private property investors.

Coverage is available for many property types from unit/apartment blocks, home units, villas or town houses. It covers loss or damage to the building itself and common property and/or contents

Common risks associated with Residential properties are:

  • Damage from fire, floods, earthquakes etc.
  • Theft
  • Malicious/accidental damage
  • Loss of rent
  • Personal injury/property damage
  • Machinery Breakdown
  • Plate Glass

Additional covers that are required for Registered Strata Plans include

  • Fidelity, Covering loss of funds as a result of fraud or dishonesty
  • Personal Accident (Voluntary Workers)
  • Office bearer's liability, covering the officers for legal defence costs, judgements and costs arising from wrongful acts
  • Body corporate cost, legal defence costs, workplace health and safety costs and Taxation audit costs

More Information

To obtain a quotation or further information you can contact one of our experienced insurance brokers on 02 9380 9999



Obtain A Quote

Click here to access our free, no obligation quote facility supported by leading Australian insurance underwriters

Do More With Mib Online

Renew, make a claim or manage your insurance anytime anywhere…

Make a payment View my policies Update my details Download policies